Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Waste of Time & Money
Amanitas - A. muscaria
by Stoner420
Citation:   Stoner420. "Waste of Time & Money: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria (exp76028)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/76028

1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 0:30 2 oz oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)

I bought a 1/4 of Siberian Amanita Muscaria--Grade A Caps from an online store. Opened the bag and I assume they were already dried and prepared to eat cuz they felt a lil moist but mainly dry and ate 2 oz and DID NOT feel a damn thing. I am very disappointed spending $80 on something and not feeling a damn thing. And I ate them on a empty stomach too. I had a bowl of weed about 30 minutes before consuming them, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76028
Published: Jul 16, 2018Views: 264
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Unknown Context (20), First Times (2), General (1)