Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 7 cryptocurrencies. Please contribute a bit today!
My 'Last' Time Doing Opiates
Morphine, Clonazepam, Lorazepam & Cannabis
by Jay
Citation:   Jay. "My 'Last' Time Doing Opiates: An Experience with Morphine, Clonazepam, Lorazepam & Cannabis (exp72091)". Erowid.org. Apr 28, 2016. erowid.org/exp/72091

smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:00 60 mg oral Morphine
  T+ 0:20 2 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam
  T+ 0:20 0.5 mg insufflated Pharms - Lorazepam

Well to start off, I've had a bad day. I just found out that I'm on bond until my next court date. So as soon as I got home, I smoked a little pot (what a didn't smoke before court ;)). I smoked because I was planning on a drug test, and I wanted to get my levels as high as possible so I've got some time so they can slowly drop and I can still smoke a little.

My first calls I made, I didn't give a shit what I got, just wanted to forget or relax or something like that. After like 3 calls I found 60 mg of morphine for $20 ( a little pricey, but I didn't care). After I picked them up, I came home to research what would fuck me up best, and knowing I wanted a long peak, I decided to eat them.

Within the first 20 min. I was starting to feel that opiate buzz, and just then my buddy gets back and we go for a ride to pick up a $15 sack. On the way (about an hour or so after ingesting the 2 instant release pills), I was starting to feel way doped up cuz I also started eating several klonipin and snorted .5 mg of ativan.

After about 2 hours we were in my room with 2 or three fat J's rolled and we smoked all of them at once.
This is where I start to feel a gigantic wave of euphoria run all through my body, I can barely move, a can barely talk, all I feel is weakness all over and my mindset didn't care if I failed my drug test or not. For the next unknown hours I spend it on my couch, all my friends are there, and I'm basically like the joke, cuz I was too weak to even really move, and now I start to think, I must of either fell asleep or blacked out, cuz from 7pm-9pm, I remember like nothing.

From that point on, I was awakened by several people, but found no problem falling right back into my warm opiate blanket and soon after, falling right back asleep. This went on until about 1am when everyone finally went to sleep, but me, I just stayed on that couch for the entire night, all the way up until 2pm when I finally woke back up.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72091
Published: Apr 28, 2016Views: 2,795
Morphine (211), Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Pharms - Lorazepam (79) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)