Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
I Will Smoke It Until The Man Makes it Illegal
Spice Product ('Gold')
by Ottomatic
Citation:   Ottomatic. "I Will Smoke It Until The Man Makes it Illegal: An Experience with Spice Product ('Gold') (exp71824)". Erowid.org. Dec 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71824

smoked Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids

Due to the,'Long arm of the Law' as well as other reason not explained here, I quit smoking good ole Mary Jane. Not because I wanted to mind you but, because I had to. So, after hearing about this stuff called Spice Gold from some trustworthy sources of mine, I got to try it one night. It was with a buddy of mine who works for the government (so basically an old stoner who also cant smoke). He gave me three hits of this not top harsh, fairly pleasant tasting substance. I hit it once, felt a head change. After the second hit i deffinately felt something reminsicent of a weed high. 10 minutes and a third hit later, i was stoned. Not 100% like good old pot but damn close. Lethargic, red-eyed, and i got the munchies. What more could i ask for. I will smoke this product untill THE MAN, makes it illegal. Its completely safe and legal and I smoke it anywhere i want to. I have passed my drug tests at 15ng/ml,and I am completely content. Its a godsend. I trust this stuff fully. I suffer from insomnia and panic attacks this wipes it completely out.

Only problem i have found with it(which isnt a big problem) is that it lasts longer than regular herd does. Sometimes I feel like I have a little bit of a hangover type thing that happens in the morning. Like i ate brownies or another type weed treat too late the night before. But other than that happy smoking. :0]

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71824
Published: Dec 15, 2008Views: 21,878
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Various (28), Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11)