Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Music Euphoria
Coleus
by Limestoneman
Citation:   Limestoneman. "Music Euphoria: An Experience with Coleus (exp71434)". Erowid.org. Oct 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/71434

1 leaf buccal Coleus (fresh)

I went and bought a few coleus plants after reading a little about their psychoactive effects. I took one leaf to test it, chewed it up and held it in my lip for about 15 minutes, chewed it up a little more, and swallowed it.

I didn't get any visual effect, most likely from the low dose I used, but I did get a slight feeling of distance from everything, like I was a giant in a giant world. The biggest thing I noticed from this was the moderate music euphoria, which was quite incredible for only one leaf. I plan on injesting much more and planning on enjoying a nice long musical orgasm.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 71434
Published: Oct 17, 2018Views: 1,028
Coleus (168) : Music Discussion (22), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)