Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Unexpected Reaction
Amphetamines, Sleep Deprivation & Cannabis
by DanBag420
Citation:   DanBag420. "Unexpected Reaction: An Experience with Amphetamines, Sleep Deprivation & Cannabis (exp71416)". Erowid.org. May 25, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71416

60 mg   Amphetamines
  0.5 bowls smoked Cannabis (tar / resin)

I'm still a little fuzzy about what just happened. I stayed up on Adderall last night, so I've felt sort of fatigued all day. I smoked a bunch of resin before dinner, and I was lying in bed surfing the web when my step-dad knocked on my door. I got up and opened the door, he handed me a belt that I'd put in the laundry.

The next thing I remember was completely forgetting about everything, my mind and vision going completely black and discovering that my face was somehow connected to the floor. It felt like I had just teleported into another dimension.

I realized that I had somehow suddenly blacked out, and my step-dad was still right in front of me. He sat me down and gave me a long talk about drugs. Whatever. This was one of the strangest things I've ever had happen to me and I guess the moral is to be careful about smoking weed when you're fatigued.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71416
Published: May 25, 2008Views: 10,472
Amphetamines (6), Sleep Deprivation (140) : Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)