Psychedelics and their Effects on Addiction
Have you experienced a reduction in addictive behavior (alcohol or other drug use) after taking a psychedelic?
Take the Johns Hopkins Survey about your experience!
Up The Ass
Alcohol
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Up The Ass: An Experience with Alcohol (exp70483)". Erowid.org. May 22, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70483

2.5 oz rectal Alcohol (liquid)

I took about 2.5oz of %41alc alcohol rectally using a “monoject”. In the first half second it burned, then stopped as soon as it had begun. The rest went in without complaint. Shortly after, I had to shit. Badly. For about 10 minutes after I had a slight-moderate irritation in my lower bowel. As it passed I got a mild alc buzz (was a low amount of alc for me).

Bottom line is . . . successful?

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70483