Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
How I Avoid the Comedowns
MDMA & Cannabis
by Kaje
Citation:   Kaje. "How I Avoid the Comedowns: An Experience with MDMA & Cannabis (exp70451)". Erowid.org. Sep 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70451

repeated   MDMA
    repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    repeated oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)

MDMA Experience

I started using 'e' last summer and have gone from doing it once a month to about twice a week. At first I had mild hangover effects that usually resulted in a confused, purposeless feeling after, and lasted a couple of days. However, in recent times either through the therapeutic uses of the drug, or perhaps a better recovery regimen I have found these effects to be much less potent and my experiences actually improve.

After my first couple times I refused to take e, and not smoke mariquana at the same time. For me it has only ever intensified the roll, increased visuals, and helped with the after effects by increasing my appetite and letting me sleep easier. I just recently got a hold of some zoloft and in use with my normal recovery plan (eating, drinking lots of fluids, exercise) I have found the come downs minimal.

The times where I fail to smoke or hydrate myself I have found myself passing out the next day, and/or having severe personal emotional withdraw.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 70451
Published: Sep 7, 2018Views: 244
MDMA (3), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Hangover / Days After (46), Not Applicable (38)