New Favorite
Kratom (20x extract)
by Blue
Citation:   Blue. "New Favorite: An Experience with Kratom (20x extract) (exp69677)". Erowid.org. Sep 17, 2008. erowid.org/exp/69677

0.5 tsp oral Kratom (tea)

Ok so like I've been reading online about all of the legal substances I could try so I don't something foolish with them. I originally was looking up info on the H.B. Woodrose seeds which I am not a fan of at all but that's a whole other story.

Anyways on to the Kratom. Now like most people who write their experiences on here I have tried many substances, anywhere from pot to acid. And personally my 2 favorite substances have been of course pot and also ANY type of opiate. I can't get enough of the stuff, especially weed. So when I started reading on different legal ways to get basically the same effects I was more than interested to try. And Kratom seemed to be exactly what I was looking for.

So I decided go through with my purchase for the Kratom 20x extract. It had a review from another person that said a 1/2 teaspoon was all he needed for his back pain, also another reason I decided to buy it. Now even though I had some trouble with the order I still got my order about 2 weeks after I placed it, and it couldn't have come at a better time.

I waited to use for a couple hrs after receiving since I also wanted to use it to help me get to sleep. Then at around 9:20 I decided to make some plain green tea and mix it with it. It didn't mix very well with the tea since it's a pretty thick powder and I heard it works better with hot cocoa which wasn't really true either. But none the less I got it all in my stomach and didn't actually mind the bitter taste of it. I kind of liked it actually.

Then about 20 minutes or so later I could start feeling the relaxation and opiate like effect that most users report. It felt just like when I use to take vicadin or hydrocodone, which I can't take anymore since it does nothing for me anymore from all the constant abuse of the pills. But unlike the pain pills I personally did not feel the itchy annoying side effect.

Kratom for me was all good. I felt relaxed, sedated, and free of my normal back and thumb pain in my right hand which I thought would never be possible. I also felt a nice fuzzy feeling all over which I get from smoking pot sometimes. And that was my favorite part. It lasted all the way till I went to bed and just as I thought it helped me sleep. Normally I donít go to bed till 3 or 4 and sometimes 5 or 6 in the morning and sleep only about a couple hrs since I work pretty early. This time I went to bed at MIDNIGHT!!! And usually I listen to a couple songs before I TRY and fall asleep. This time I listen to like my whole cd of songs cause for some reason even though I was already half asleep while listening to the music I couldnít stop. It was almost intoxicating to listen to. And on top of that I experienced what I would describe as lucid dreaming but not sure. I just kept seeing faces of random people Iíve never met just morphing one after another, and it was so real looking, I enjoyed that as well.

All else I can really say is next time Iím getting 24 grams instead of 4 and Iím gonna try some Wild Dagga with it. I absolutely love Kratom and I donít even think I want to smoke pot again. Which I thought Iíd never say since I can honestly say that I have smoked weed almost every day except for maybe a total of a month for well over a year. I just couldnít quite I depended on it. But not anymore. Iím not saying that Kratom is like weed, cause itís not really. I just like it better, also another thing I NEVER thought I would say.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69677
Published: Sep 17, 2008Views: 37,980
Kratom (203) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)