Didn't Damper the Experience
Cacti - T. pachanoi
by Andy
Citation:   Andy. "Didn't Damper the Experience: An Experience with Cacti - T. pachanoi (exp68390)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68390

12 in oral Cacti - T. pachanoi (tea)

Well I started out late in life with drugs but I have use weed, shrooms, meth (Twice), and salvia. I was in a bad marrige when I decided to try mesceline.
The day when my foot long piece of san pedro came and started preparing it by the pretty standard recipe. So I downed half the glass of the nasty liquid and waited. About 20 min I had trailers and the walls looked like they was breathing. 1 hour later I was fully tripping. There was a lame movie on but I had no motivation to move just lie on the couch and laugh for no reason. The visuals when I shut my eyes was intense like kaleidoscope of colors and patterns that was ever changing. 8 hours of just feeling great and laughing.

The experience was great and will do mesceline again. The situation I was in with my marriage didn't even damper the experience with mesceline.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68390
Published: Jan 28, 2008Views: 1,238
Cacti - T. pachanoi (64) : Alone (16), First Times (2), General (1)