Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
No Buzz, No Hangover, Just a Perfect World
DXM, Bupropion & GABA
by Agency
Citation:   Agency. "No Buzz, No Hangover, Just a Perfect World: An Experience with DXM, Bupropion & GABA (exp68287)". Erowid.org. Nov 7, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68287

150 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (daily)
  T+ 0:30   oral GABA (daily)
  T+ 8:00 150 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (daily)
  T+ 8:00   oral GABA (daily)
  T+ 8:00 60 mg oral DXM (daily)
  T+ 14:00 150 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (daily)
  T+ 14:00   oral GABA (daily)
  T+ 0:00 2 smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes (daily)

This DIDNT WORK for my girlfriend, but works for me.

I used to take bupropion alone for my depression, however, I started having issues with depression even on meds. No meds the doctors could find could make me not depressed.

Every single day since I have started doing this (and I have been doing it a while now) has been-only able to be described as perfect. I don't catch a buzz, I don't get dizzy or drunk feeling, so if that is what you are looking for, don't try this. The only thing I get is a constant state of pleasure at all times. Sometimes i get headaches, but I have always had those.

Everything is enjoyable, music brings constant euphoria, dancing is so fun, its easy to be nice, I can smile and laugh more, and depression is not even an option. I take a 24hr break every 5 days from the dxm to make sure my system is ok.

How I do it:

7:00am Bupropion SR 150
7:30am GABA 2 scoops in 1 cup apple juice
3:00pm Bupropion SR 150 + GABA 2 scoops in 1 cup apple juice + 60mg extended release DXM (in the form of mucinex DM)
9:00pm Bupropion SR 150 + GABA 2 scoops in 1 cup apple juice

(random nicotine during the day as well, unknown if affecting. Amount 1-3 cigarettes dispersed throughout the day)

Also make sure to drink alot of water as this will keep things working. I drink water bottles all day long...probably 60-80oz daily.

Remember, this may not work for you, or may have negative side affects for some individuals. It made my girlfriend nauseous-to the point of being stuck in bed all day- while on the other hand, it has and continues to make my life wonderful to the point of extacy all day long-with no hangover effect. When I do take a break, i still feel good, and it just slowly settles back to 'normal'.

Good luck, and hope you all find this works for you...

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68287
Published: Nov 7, 2008Views: 39,357
GABA (362), Pharms - Bupropion (87), DXM (22) : Not Applicable (38), Depression (15), Health Benefits (32), Combinations (3)