Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
The Undercover Pagan's Mother's Day Adventure
DPT, 5meo-DIPT, clonazepam, 1,4 butanediol, Cannabis
by Catfish Rivers
Citation:   Catfish Rivers. "The Undercover Pagan's Mother's Day Adventure: An Experience with DPT, 5meo-DIPT, clonazepam, 1,4 butanediol, Cannabis (exp6822)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2001. erowid.org/exp/6822

author logo
25 mg insufflated DPT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 6:00 5.0 mg oral 5-MeO-DiPT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 8:00 30 mg insufflated DPT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 10:00 0.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 11:30 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 11:30 5.0 ml oral 1,4-Butanediol (liquid)

Ealier in the day I had already insufflated 25 mg DPT an hour prior to attending my cousin's First Communion. I have not been to church for many years now. I am very experienced with this substance and thought it might help access my lost 'religiousness'. I felt my self tapping into a calmness I didn't expect to encounter. The priest had a soft whitish-green aura about him. And my cousin standing there in his little suit and tie, just exuding happiness. He is truly happy to be receiving communion. I remember my own communion, nervously chewing the stale wafer, wondering if they came in other flavors. I remember imagining a wafer covered in cheeze doodle dust...I felt warm, positive.

The stained glass windows were beautiful, the sun sparkling through, casting little rainbows on the hardwood floor. Singing with such a large group was exhilerating, freeing. I felt I was getting more out of the mass than the regular attendees. I could see the tiredness glazing on many eyes. I could see people fidgetting with their keys, watching the clock. Whispering to each other. I felt like I was in highschool again. The sermon made me feel like a student listening to a teacher. I wanted to shout aloud! This was merely a pretense of religion, very superficial. No one was sharing anything, except pew space and anxious stares. Why couldn't they feel the way I was, coursing with solemnity and spirituality? I the undercover pagan in their midst? I understand now why the Temple of the Ture Inner Light (mentioned by Shulgin) actually uses DPT as a sacrament.

Later on that night, the real experiment took place:

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 6822
Published: Jun 25, 2001Views: 20,192
5-MeO-DiPT (57), DPT (21) : Group Ceremony (21), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)