Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
The Undercover Pagan's Mother's Day Adventure
DPT, 5meo-DIPT, clonazepam, 1,4 butanediol, Cannabis
Citation: Catfish Rivers. "The Undercover Pagan's Mother's Day Adventure: An Experience with DPT, 5meo-DIPT, clonazepam, 1,4 butanediol, Cannabis (exp6822)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2001. erowid.org/exp/6822
||(powder / crystals)
| T+ 6:00
||(powder / crystals)
| T+ 8:00
||(powder / crystals)
| T+ 10:00
||Pharms - Clonazepam
||(pill / tablet)
| T+ 11:30
| T+ 11:30
Ealier in the day I had already insufflated 25 mg DPT an hour prior to attending my cousin's First Communion. I have not been to church for many years now. I am very experienced with this substance and thought it might help access my lost 'religiousness'. I felt my self tapping into a calmness I didn't expect to encounter. The priest had a soft whitish-green aura about him. And my cousin standing there in his little suit and tie, just exuding happiness. He is truly happy to be receiving communion. I remember my own communion, nervously chewing the stale wafer, wondering if they came in other flavors. I remember imagining a wafer covered in cheeze doodle dust...I felt warm, positive.
The stained glass windows were beautiful, the sun sparkling through, casting little rainbows on the hardwood floor. Singing with such a large group was exhilerating, freeing. I felt I was getting more out of the mass than the regular attendees. I could see the tiredness glazing on many eyes. I could see people fidgetting with their keys, watching the clock. Whispering to each other. I felt like I was in highschool again. The sermon made me feel like a student listening to a teacher. I wanted to shout aloud! This was merely a pretense of religion, very superficial. No one was sharing anything, except pew space and anxious stares. Why couldn't they feel the way I was, coursing with solemnity and spirituality? I the undercover pagan in their midst? I understand now why the Temple of the Ture Inner Light (mentioned by Shulgin) actually uses DPT as a sacrament.
Later on that night, the real experiment took place:
- 6pm: One human monkey was administered a 5mg oral dose of 5meo-DIPT. Onset was observed at 35 mins. Slight chest energy. Mood elevation is perhaps the most noticable effect. I am giddy for sure. Smirking.
- 7pm: Typical 5meo-DiIPT pleasant body high. Touch feels good. I go outside and sit in the fresh cut grass. I am tickled by the blades of grass. I enjoy watching clouds move across the sky. It's getting dark and I am hoping to see stars. For the past two nights I have seen shooting stars after only sitting for 15 mins. I live way up in the mountains, there is very little light pollution here. I notice slight visual enhancements, the soft orange fading into lavender sunset is extra colorful, or more likely I am just more aware of the fade between the colors. Many shades I don't have a name for.
- 8pm: 30mg DPT insufflated. This is where things got really interesting. This is a special synergy. I feel exhuberant! Visuals were mounting within moments. Things began to swirl and morph in a dance of sparks. I was seeing random color bursts and streaks in the darkness. Tree limbs swayed in the wind, forming endless mesh-lattice works. The tactile effects had me feeling as if I was melding with the tree I had chosen to rest against. It was very calming. Visions of the Greenman sprung to mind. I found myself apologizing in my thoughts for the recent destruction of much mountainside behind where I live. It seems the world needs another golf course. I am thinking of the part in GOONIES where Mikey says that he hopes they build a sand trap where his house is, and NEVER GET THEIR BALLS OUT! I feel the same.
- 9pm: Visuals are very intricate and artful. When I stare at something, it starts to vibrate and is soon part of a whorling dance of electrons. It is an awe inspiring view. I can feel THE FLOW. I am in its current. Waves of tactile pleasure pass over me. My body is full of childish energy and I find myself dancing alone in the woods in the dark to the music in my head. This is such an awesome place to be. My own personal rave with nature.
- 10pm: .5mg clonazepam to settle a slight, underlying anxiety that that has begun to form. My mood is still locked in the positive. The roses I order for my mother came early and I was unable to wait. I had to give them to my mom right then! They were 'Movie Star Roses,' which gave her a good laugh. I felt like Aldous Huxley as I stared into the flowers, at how alive they seemed(for now). Exquisite. I felt very grateful towards my mother. All the years of protecting my brother and I from an abusive alcoholic father, of suffering abuse herself. And now she is free, independent, and beautiful. I can see a child's face in her visage. I am lucky to have such a strong and wonderful woman as my mother. Today is also my Grandmother's 75th birthday! I am equally moved by her, my second mother. I have hugged her at least twenty times today. It has been an eventful day to say the least.
- 11:30: Things have dropped of considerably. MJ has a noticable jumpstart effect with the visuals. Although, they have reverted to strange geometries and tube thingies. More chaotic. I feel calm from the clonazepam. I decide to mix up 5ml 1,4B with OJ. It adds a contented feeling, a slight drunken euphoria. Today was a complete success.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.