Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
A Brand New World
Cannabis
by Mix
Citation:   Mix. "A Brand New World: An Experience with Cannabis (exp6810)". Erowid.org. Apr 27, 2002. erowid.org/exp/6810

1 cig. smoked Cannabis

My friend and I were smoking weed in my house it was not first time I tried the herb but that time was when I felt its full power...

After my friend and I finished smoking we went in to a room to play a video game but he told me 'lets put a soundtrack for it' so he turned on the stereo and inserted 'the cross of changes 'CD by enigma. The videogame was called 'act raisers' (fantasy-mythology oriented)...after 5 minutes I found the colors had some emotion-quality I remember I told him 'that is an intellectual gray color' and 'that green is alive', 'the red ocre is so sad' almost every color on the screen had its own personality and all I wanted to do was to see that show of meanings ...the character was fighting along the soundtrack, feeling brave, got killed, moving smoot through mazes of incredible perfection and beauty...I was an intruder in a mystic world a world which was filled up whit that spirit-full music it was almost dawn ...5 hours had passed I felt it was 1h... then we went to the top of the house to see the sunrise.

There is a row of trees you can see from my house and suddenly they had animal forms all of them lined up the sun had raised°°° I saw that morning light like the one Adam first saw (Iím not a religious person but a spiritual one)... a blue sky as a framework of trees and then I saw what looked like a lake far between those trees...I cannot put in words what I felt... a brand new world had born.

Exp Year: 1995ExpID: 6810
Published: Apr 27, 2002Views: 14,276
Cannabis (1) : Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)