Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
A Strange and Angry Night
PCP
by Stonergirl
Citation:   Stonergirl. "A Strange and Angry Night: An Experience with PCP (exp67277)". Erowid.org. Jan 2, 2019. erowid.org/exp/67277

oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  1 tablet oral PCP (pill / tablet)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Eating PCP

It was a crazy night...One that started with jaggerbomb and laughter and ended horribly but halariously? 4 of us ate 1 press pill each, I had never done it but was prepared for anything as I have experimented with many substances...First my fingers and legs went numb and heavy feeling, then laughter...we laughed for hours, then something tweaked one person and the entire mood of the night changed. Within minutes friends were enemies and my coffee table was flipped over. I was pissed off but couldn't stop laughing. The rest of the night was strange, I felt energized while I was sitting on the couch smokin weed but as soon as I went outside to have an 'adventure' I would want the comfort of my house... After about 5-6 hours I tried to sleep because I was tired but all strung out...not sure if I had speedy pills or if this is how PCP treats its victims...Will and have done it again...It reminds me of an aggressive slighty 'trippy' or visual ecstacy.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67277
Published: Jan 2, 2019Views: 418
PCP (113) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), What Was in That? (26), Small Group (2-9) (17)