Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Enlightenment, Emergency Room
Cocaine & MDA
by Ren
Citation:   Ren. "Enlightenment, Emergency Room: An Experience with Cocaine & MDA (exp66599)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2017. erowid.org/exp/66599

0.5 tablets insufflated MDA (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 2 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00 0.5 tablets oral MDA
  T+ 0:30 200 mg insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 3:01 0.5 tablets insufflated MDA (ground / crushed)
  T+ 3:01 0.5 tablets oral MDA
  T+ 0:00   repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00   repeated smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I woke up around 4:00pm today, cashed my check, and picked up the pills.
5:28pm:I picked up some chinese take out so I could at least one meal before taking my pills.

Pill description:
(I donít have a ruler to record the dimensions of the pills.)
They are small, round, a raised dove/sparrow is printed on one side, flat on the other side. They are brittle but now falling apart. Smell like black licorice.
Off-white color with specks

Consumption:
8:56pm: Consumed by cutting the pill in half, crushing one side, forming two lines and snorting one line in each nostril. Chasing the burn with a double line of cocaine, then swallowing the other half.

9:08PM: Feeling of lightness in my stomach... and of course sweating palms from the cocaine.

9:26pm: Finished off 0.2grams of coke that I had left. I just feel very speedy. Going into town.

10:00pm: Not feeling much. Trying to get another gram of coke.

While in Town: Went by friend Shawnís apartment while they were watching the Scream Awards. The T.V. made me feel uncomfortable so I left and went by my other friendís house. I wasnít feeling much at the time, just a bit depressed. Picked up Shawn, then got the cocaine.

11:57pm: I haven't been feeling much except for a craving for cocaine. I bought another gram and came home. When I got home I snorted a double of cocaine, crushed half of another pill, swallowed the other half, snorted half, and took another double of cocaine. Let's see where this gets me...

12:19am: Hanging with Shawn at my home. Feeling very talkative. Itís good to have some company.

12:32am: Snorted another double. Listening to records. Feeling pretty calm and at ease. Feel like I could talk forever!

12:45am: Feeling really good right now, listening to a big band and swing record. This music is awesome! Mucho Appreciation for music at the moment. Feeling whole and at one with myself. Fixing to snort another double.

1:00am: Put Jerry Lee Lewis record on. Feeling awesome!

1:55am: 3-4 doubles just fully dropped and I feel anxious!! Might need to get up before freaking out. Listening to Jimmi Hendrix CD on stereo. Still chatting with friend. Very coked out, but not strung out.

2:07am: Feeling enlightened, spiritual. Feeling at one with the universe.

2:39: Feeling good! Keep thinking of Ryan and talking about him. Feeling Love! Chilling and chatting with Shawn. Heís my best friend over any of my friends. Heís been there by my side since I was 13 years old. Loving Ryan so much! He is the best relationship I could have ever asked for!

3:15am: Finished my 0.7 grams of cocaine and have declared to be clean. Iím quitting! This time I feel that I can do it! Iím taking Shawn back home, and to tell the truth, I enjoyed the whole almost 4-hour long conversation. It made me feel like my old self before cocaine. I have the will and motivation to quit. Iím enlightened and very satisfied with myself again! Right now Iím feeling accomplished.

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

3:56am: I am back home! I bought cigarettes at speedy stop because I smoked all of my last pack during my whole experience. Dropped Shawn off at his apartment so he can get sleep for work in the morning. I'm going to transfer everything I have written down about tonight, add a few details, and edit it. I will put my last entry and closing opinions afterwards.

4:22pm: Did too much coke again, so I'm pacing around to catch my breathe and stop myself from panicking.

7:40am: I went to the hospital because I thought I was going to have heart failure or a stroke. I really did myself in this time! I really thought that I was going to die if I didnít go, they took tests and gave me some medicine. This opened my eyes and made me realize that doing cocaine and experimenting with drugs isnít all that it's made to be. I am never going to touch a single drug again! I will get through this and rebuild my dignity and what I used to stand for.

I am very ashamed of myself right now, but I got through this. I live another day, and I take another breathe. I will become someone that can make some small impact in the world, I know it! I found what I was searching for, a mistake that I can learn from and to give me the motivation to live.

This experience was what I needed to get my life back together.. Please donít judge me, learn from me. Everything will come on its own timeÖ.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66599
Published: Feb 20, 2017Views: 2,368
Cocaine (13) : Combinations (3), Health Problems (27), Glowing Experiences (4), Overdose (29), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)