Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Love It
Wormwood (extract)
by N Given
Citation:   N Given. "I Love It: An Experience with Wormwood (extract) (exp66579)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2008. erowid.org/exp/66579

10 capsls oral Wormwood (extract)

I really love doing Wormwood. It doesn't get you high, but its an experience of its own. Almost as soon as I ingest it I'm overcome with a warm fuzzy feeling along with liny vision. I feel a meditative sensation with a creative touch accompanied by a heightened appreciation of music. It doesn't last long but it's really a great feeling. I love doing it. I just buy Wormwood extract from my local health food store and place it into gelcaps (its far too vile to ingest otherwise).

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66579
Published: Feb 6, 2008Views: 12,563
Wormwood (50) : Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)