Had No Clue of What Was to Come
Valerian
by josh
Citation:   josh. "Had No Clue of What Was to Come: An Experience with Valerian (exp66533)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2011. erowid.org/exp/66533

8 capsls oral Valerian (dried)

So one day I had gotten arrested for stealing beer. Well I was only 16 and like any parents would be, mine were furious. I didnt want to deal with them so I took about 8 capsules of valerian root and went to bed. I had been using it reguarly to get better sleep and never bought it to abuse it. But anyway. I had no clue of what was to come.

The next morning I woke up and was extremely tired. Once I stood out of bed I got really really lightheaded. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Which by the way is something I never do once I wake up. Well after brushing my teeth I walked back into my room to go to bed and passed out in the hallway and collasped on the floor and chiped my front tooth. After sleeping for a long ass time my dad came and woke me up out of bed. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and fell asleep. I passed in and out of sleep the whole day. From 12 when I came downstairs to nightime when I went to bed. The high was intense!!! It was like smoking 10 pounds of hydro in a minute. My body felt like when I do MDMA and everything feels really good. I would have crazy wet dreams throughout the day and get boners that lasted forever.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 66533
Published: Jun 16, 2011Views: 9,117
Valerian (48) : General (1), Alone (16)