Support Erowid Center with a $50 Donation
And get a blacklight-inked "Erologo" t-shirt!
Worst Combination Ever
Heroin, Crack Cocaine & LSD
by John
Citation:   John. "Worst Combination Ever: An Experience with Heroin, Crack Cocaine & LSD (exp665)". Erowid.org. Sep 15, 2000. erowid.org/exp/665

7 lines insufflated Heroin (powder / crystals)
    smoked Crack (freebase)
  2 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)

Heroin and acid must be one of the worst combinations ever. I had had seven 3 inch lines of thai white heroin in the evening, along with about 4 or 5 rocks (freebase cocaine), and then took two trips. As soon as the acid kicked in i started puking (I had never puked on heroin before although my friends puke every time). For basically my entire trip, i had no idea what was going on, and kept on losing myself totally. I would be in one place and realise it, then what would seem like a second later i`d be somewhere totally different down the road. This continued until i passed out and my friends drove me home.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 665
Published: Sep 15, 2000Views: 62,813
Heroin (27), Crack (82), LSD (2) : Combinations (3), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)