Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Most Amazing Body High
Alcohol - Beer, Hydrocodone & Cannabis
by rjo
Citation:   rjo. "Most Amazing Body High: An Experience with Alcohol - Beer, Hydrocodone & Cannabis (exp66408)". Erowid.org. Feb 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66408

2 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  10 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  325 mg oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)
  2 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)

About 6pm on a Monday evening I decided that I would drink some winter brews I had received as gifts last Christmas/new years. I began by 2 micro brews at 8.0% abv and 9.4 abv, then preceded to finish another brew at 10% abv. With the finnal beer I also took one 10mg hydrocodone/appap. Once I began to feel the effects of the vicodin I set up and took two waterfalls. After the waterfalls I entered the shower and then it hit me. An amazing feeling surrounded my body. Every part of my body was presantly comfortable and overall felt extreme pleasure. Proceded to watch tv and fall alseep. Awoke the next day feeling great. I have use each of these drugs countless times but never all of them in combination.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66408
Published: Feb 12, 2018Views: 1,471
Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Cannabis (1), Hydrocodone (111) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)