Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
A Pleasant Suprise
Tobacco
by Eerie Mystikal
Citation:   Eerie Mystikal. "A Pleasant Suprise: An Experience with Tobacco (exp6636)". Erowid.org. Nov 24, 2001. erowid.org/exp/6636

insufflated Tobacco (plant material)

I'm 19 years old have been an avid user of chewing tobacco for almost six months now. I took up the habit because I wanted to give up smoking, but however I did NOT want to give up the use of nicotine. I had been looking through different sites containing information related to chew, when I came across a little tidbit that said if baking soda was added to the tin (what the container is referred to as) it would keep the tobacco fresh. This made a lot of sense to me, so I went to my pantry and added a couple pinches of baking soda to my tin and mixed it in quite well.

A few hours later I was craving a dip, so I then proceeded to take one. Normally, for the first little while I feel a pleasant buzz, but then after a while this no longer happens. Well, about 3 minutes after I had taken a dip, a very strong buzz started to build up. It was 5 times better than my first dip was, and felt somewhere along the lines of the buzz that accumulates when I have a few beers. This experience was quite unexpected, but otherwise pleasant, I felt very relaxed and euphoric for a good 20 minutes. I am not a cowboy or redneck by all means, but am actually an average student and I skateboard and listen to hard music. I now always add a few pinches of backing soda to my tin, for a great buzz that continues strong for about 2 months now.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 6636
Published: Nov 24, 2001Views: 36,224
Tobacco (47) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Not Applicable (38)