Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Thoughts of Life
Cannabis
by mark
Citation:   mark. "Thoughts of Life: An Experience with Cannabis (exp64765)". Erowid.org. Aug 24, 2007. erowid.org/exp/64765

2 bowls smoked Cannabis

I had been smoking for about a year, but recently just started to do it heavily (for about a month). I always smoke with friends and this night we went to a party where we were not particularly welcomed with the most open arms.

After sharing the first bowl with a friend, I decided to smoke a second right after by myself. The little hand held bubbler was hitting like crazy and I eventually had to put it down cuz I could feel my mind definitely starting to get real stoned. I talked with my other friend and had a normal conversation until we laughed and i was laughing as hard as I ever had, having the best high experience...UNTIL I looked back up and everything came whirling around. I was stuck in this weird reality of 'what is life?' and why are we here and what about death and all those thoughts and I started to become horrified, everything from then on was dream-like and just an absolute nightmare...I've been too scared to smoke since then (about a week) because I do not want to experience that ever again.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64765
Published: Aug 24, 2007Views: 4,796
Cannabis (1) : Difficult Experiences (5), Large Group (10+) (19)