Have you tried 5-MeO-DMT?
Researchers at Bowling Green State University are conducting a survey
about people's experiences with 5-MeO-DMT, including attitudes, effects,
and outcomes. Takes about 30 minutes, must be 18 to participate.
Daily Stimulation
Yerba Mate & Rhodiola Rosea
by Ferdinand
Citation:   Ferdinand. "Daily Stimulation: An Experience with Yerba Mate & Rhodiola Rosea (exp63641)". Erowid.org. Dec 5, 2016. erowid.org/exp/63641

smoked Tobacco (daily)
    oral Yerba Mate (liquid)
    oral Rhodiola rosea (extract)

Background: I have tried many so called nootropic herbs and chemicals with little success have had little success. I have been combined yerba mate and rhodiola in my daily routine for 2 years now.

Preparation: I prepare my yerba mate by mixing it in with water in a plastic french press cup. The mixture is then microwaved for a minute and 55 seconds. It's important to not pour the hot water directly on the room temperature mate. Either put the mate in room temperature water or heat the mixture. The dosage varies based on how long my shift at work is and what I'm doing on a given day. Sometime I add honey, lemon balm or a number of herbs for flavoring. Yerba Mate and Blue lotus is my preferred mixture for my days off. Offers stimulation yet relaxation and a quiet meditative state. The rhodiola is taken as a protection for the cardiac stimulation, and to calm any of the caffeine jitters that may result from the yerba. It does heighten the stimulation for me. It also enhances my ability to think and react on it's own.

Typically the effects of 3 grams of mate last for 6-7 hours, with little comedown. If a dose closer to 5 grams is consumed then there may be a spacey feeling after it has subsided. On top of the helpful stimulation there is an enhancement of the mood, brachiodilation (I'm a smoker) and a general feeling of wellbeing.

Since consuming mate and rhodiola I have noticed that I get sick much much less than before. I get the occasional flu or sinus infection (usually sick twice a year). My body is able to recover from running or activity much quicker with little feelings of tiredness. I have completely annihilated the inability to fall asleep. It has become easier to wake up in the morning.

At least two days (spaced out) a week I avoid both yerba mate and rhodiola to keep the tolerance at bay. Sometimes for more extended periods.

In any case, due to the lack of side effects (even on days when I do not consume either) and overall wellbeing I will continue my daily routine.

Peace

[Reported Dose: '2-5 grams yerba mate daily, 340 mg Standardized Rosavin Extract Daily, 5 cigarettes daily or alternatively 2 pipe bowls']

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63641