Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
The Confident One
Gabapentin
by Andrew
Citation:   Andrew. "The Confident One: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp63436)". Erowid.org. Jun 13, 2007. erowid.org/exp/63436

1800 mg oral Pharms - Haloperidol (pill / tablet)

First a little of my drug history. I have tried practically every drug from acid to crack and loved them all. This drug is different from others it reminds me of opiates more then anything. Ok enough about me now to the trip.

I consumed 6 300mg tabs of gabapentin at 12:30PM. The first sign of effects were felt at 2:09PM and these were a slight relaxed state of mind. These pills are three years old and are no nearly as strong as new ones so my effects would be increased with the intake of new pills. Basically to some this trip up I felt like I was high off of pot for like 8 hours and there is no comedown on this substance. I always feel more confident when high on this drug.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63436
Published: Jun 13, 2007Views: 11,037
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)