Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
An Alright Feeling
Wormwood
by Tits
Citation:   Tits. "An Alright Feeling: An Experience with Wormwood (exp62924)". Erowid.org. Aug 3, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62924

2 Tbsp oral Wormwood (tea)

Just made a brew of wormwood tea and honey about 30 minutes ago. Unfortunately I have a horrible gag reflex, so I could only down about 2/3 of it before I thought I would throw up from another sip. The brew was pretty strong though, with a nice, finely chopped batch of wormwood. The feeling is very subtle but definitely noticeable. Right now everything seems kind of mellow, yet my feelings are definitely very happy and positive.

I've read comparisons to a pot high, although I would say that it would probably most closely resemble a pot high, it definitely is very different, and not as much of a change in normal consciousness as pot is, more of just higher energy and a glowing feeling.

I'm not sure that I would try it again, the taste was awful, and it is no substitute for good bud.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62924
Published: Aug 3, 2007Views: 16,679
Wormwood (50) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)