Tweekin Out
Escitalopram (Lexapro) & Cannabis
by Horrorbznss
Citation:   Horrorbznss. "Tweekin Out: An Experience with Escitalopram (Lexapro) & Cannabis (exp61926)". Erowid.org. Apr 21, 2010. erowid.org/exp/61926

1 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  50 mg oral Pharms - Escitalopram (pill / tablet)

I'm pretty small for age, short and skinny, but my tolerance for most drugs and alcohol is pretty high. I am a daily marijuana smoker and have taken countless amounts of pills in my life time. My friends mom had a lot of left over prescriptions so she gave em to me to see if I could do anything with them. I don't have a problem testing out new pharms because of the experience and educational knowledge I have already. Of all the pharms I had obtained the Lexapro seemed to be the best test subject, a SSRI and anti-anxiety med. I started the night with a burger from Carlís Jr and bought a dub sac from my homie. Then we traveled to my brothers house were we began to smoke. I pulled out a bottle of Lexapro and proceeded to hand out a few to everyone. I took a couple my self, then halved one with my friend.

Sat out in the garage for an hour or so when I began to feel something kick in. I was feelin slightly inebriated and very awake. The marijuana was superseded. I could smoke but it didnít do anything to me at this point. My jaws began to clinch and I saw small tracers. My anxiety was highly increased. I felt like a tweeker. In my experiences I've concluded that I much prefer downers to uppers, so I hate anything speed/tweek related esp tweekers themselves. It was such a horrible experience, and all I wanted was to sleep but couldn't. I tried, I might have passed out for lil periods of time, maybe a 30 min nap then I'd be awake again trippin. I didnít want to get off the couch because of nausea.

Then next day, very sleep deprived, I felt like shit! I didnít want to do anything and I couldnít eat til the following day. Even then it was difficult to want to put anything near my mouth. In conclusion, fuck lexapro.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61926
Published: Apr 21, 2010Views: 23,532
Pharms - Escitalopram (304) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Hangover / Days After (46), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3), First Times (2)