New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
It's Underrated
H.B. Woodrose
by jeremi
Citation:   jeremi. "It's Underrated: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp61349)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2008. erowid.org/exp/61349

8 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose

All my life has corolated to last night, it felt like my whole life reached a crescendo last night, cacaphony became harmony. The most intense experience in my life. Like LSD, but I feel much cleaner. This drug is very well balanced which I loved, I had to fight for the rewards I got. I felt completely balanced, my life was made up of extreme lows and highs, the highs were soo beautiful, I felt like I was enlightened and I would disapear if I so wanted to.

The onset was 4 hours for me, extreme body at first, we also hiked for those four hours, got rid of all the poisoned, I though I would fall asleep in snow after I threw up because I though it was the end of the trip, little did I know it was a mountain of ever increasing peaks, wow. We got back to an apartment and layed on beds until 9 am, where it was pure visual and out of body travels. I cannot emphasize the strange ever rising aspect of this drug, being very ambivalent at first, thinking only 8 seeds, what’s the big deal, I was not expecting the most powerful experience of my whole life's existence. I have only done this dose, but if felt very high, although not out of control, but very intense, the right amount for a powerful experience. The poison was hard to deal with, I drank a lot of water, so much that I though I was drowning myself. We came out of this being more clear and refreshed then ever before, a true purge. Now having slept and woken up at 5 pm, I feel better and ready to do good deeds and become an active part in changing the word.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61349
Published: Apr 17, 2008Views: 5,238
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)