Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Strange but Nice
Brugmansia suaveolens
by M. Thompson
Citation:   M. Thompson. "Strange but Nice: An Experience with Brugmansia suaveolens (exp604)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2000. erowid.org/exp/604

15 leaves oral Brugmansia (leaves)

I chopped part of the top growth off my Brugmansia sauveolens shrub and ripped up all the leaves (about 15/16 in all) and cut up the stem and stuffed them into a 3 litre bottle and covered with boiling water, I then went out and left the leaves to steep. When I returned about 2 hours later the water had turned bright green and had a familiar scent (i dont know what?).

I then set about drinking the infusion which had a taste of pea pods (as in Pisum sativus). I had drank half of it so I went to sit in another persons room, I thought that was a waste of time, but when I looked in the mirror my pupils had covered the coloured part of my eyes. After seeing this I set off to the toilet as I had drank a large amount of water due to feeling dehydrated and having a very dry throat. When I started down the hall to the toilet I could feel my self being pulled to one side and then the other so I staggered on.

Having noticed that this had not been a total waste of time I finished the bottle. All this did was increase the feelings I was already having apart from when I looked at my hands they where moving like waves and so was the floor but only when I looked at them, this continued all night until I finally fell asleep at about 4.30 am with some difficulty. The next day my eyes were still unfocused and my head felt strange. It was a very strange experiance but definitely one to be tried. But be carful with the dosage.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 604
Published: Jul 16, 2000Views: 38,234
Brugmansia (84) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)