Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Smoked Ketamine
Ketamine & Cannabis
by TazerBrute
Citation:   TazerBrute. "Smoked Ketamine: An Experience with Ketamine & Cannabis (exp601)". Erowid.org. Sep 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/601

2 hits smoked Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  2 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)

My K hookup at work detailed to me the effects of a nail-full of K, smoked with a good bowl. I got home at about 9:30 and began to repair my hookah, which was in bad shape. After adding a new cork, I loaded up a bowl, and seasoned it with a nail-full of K. I hit it and almost immediatly stumbled off my ass from the blow. I could taste the acrid taste of the K. after recovering my lungs, sat down for another, smaller hit. I barely held it in, but was already feeling it.

I decided to make some bacon (a mounumentous task at the moment), but accomplished it somehow. By now I was quickly falling into a hole, so i drank some tang, and revived myself. I was watching old tapes of Mystery Science Theater 3000, and laughing like a fool. By the time i was done cooking my screen, i was ready to fall over was so apathetic. I dozed off to sleep, woke up and logged online. That was 2 hours ago, i am still rather uncoordinated.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 601
Published: Sep 14, 2000Views: 6,247
Ketamine (31), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)