Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Pumped Up My High
Paroxetine (Paxil) & Cannabis
by Paxil
Citation:   Paxil. "Pumped Up My High: An Experience with Paroxetine (Paxil) & Cannabis (exp58531)". Erowid.org. Jun 13, 2007. erowid.org/exp/58531

10 mg oral Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Age:19
Sex:Male
Weight:150

Alright so I have social anxiety, which is a lot different from just being shy. I am a major 'stoner' and have been one since junior year in high school. I went to the doctor and was prescribed the lowest dose of paxil. I read a lot of stories about it and was afraid to take it. Well to say the least I'm glad I did. Its been quite a few week since I started taking it but I will explain my first experience. I think it was like a day or two after I first started taking it. I smoke a couple bowls and I couldn't stop laughing watching the Max-X-List on spike TV. I was so high and just couldn't stop laughing, it was crazy. I had barely smoked any so I couldn't believe how high I was. My anxiety was way down and I found it very easy to talk to people, I actually became very talkative.

Moral of the story is that paxil greatly increases my pot high, oh ya and I still felt high like 2 hours after smoking-its crazy. There a lot of stories about horrible side effects but I think its because they were all taking way higher dosage. In fact I have sold a couple to friends who have taken one early in the day and smoked at night and have felt the intensified effects.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58531
Published: Jun 13, 2007Views: 7,109
Pharms - Paroxetine (148), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)