Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We take Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
The Warning on the Pack Should Be This Sucks
Tobacco - Cigarettes
by Baffienequeen
Citation:   Baffienequeen. "The Warning on the Pack Should Be This Sucks: An Experience with Tobacco - Cigarettes (exp58206)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/58206

1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes (plant material)

Ok so I tried smoking, I had read how it gave an overall warm feeling, etc. I also read of some reports mentioning slight nauseau and dizzyness. I didn't know this meant that for the next hour I would be in misery. I went outside, smoked one all the way through while I walked my dog, and after which I was so dizzy I needed to sit down.

Then there was this overwhelming urge to puke, after which there was projectile vomiting, I mean literally I have never thrown up that bad in my life, I saw stars, and after all of this I didn't feel anything except for sick, my tongue tasted like I licked out an ashcan, and my hands and clothing smelled like shit, well like tobacco but when I am in the midst of being horribly ill it smelt like shit.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58206
Published: Jan 5, 2008Views: 21,735
Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Health Problems (27), Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)