Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Opiate Tide
Oxycodone (Oxycontin)
by Hawkwind
Citation:   Hawkwind. "Opiate Tide: An Experience with Oxycodone (Oxycontin) (exp58111)". Erowid.org. May 23, 2008. erowid.org/exp/58111

20 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:20   smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 1:00 20 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

This was my first oxycotin insulfation experience. 40mg oxycotin prepared for insulfation and later parachuting. I am with several friends, upstairs in one of their homes. Lets call them the M and R. M (about 120lbs) takes 20mg orally at the time of my insulfation. It feels like I'm snorting nothing, the pill is ground up into a fine powder. I stand up after I finish the line...I begin to feel the effects within a few minutes. Having smoked opium before it felt somewhat similar, a 'cool' sensation...my face slowly slipping into a smile as the rush intensified I sat down on M's bed, wall supporting my back. Feelings of euphoria are intense and flow across my body- i notice my heartrate and breathing are much slower than normal. Nothing to worry about, I don't find myself nodding off.

+0:20 min

M is playing assorted songs. Jefferson airplane brings another smile to my face, I still feel very relaxed and euphoric and can only agree when M suggests walking outside to smoke. We smoke a fair amount of cannabis and I enjoy the synergy. The body high combined with the weed is a great combination. It's around 40 degrees outside but I don't feel cold at all. Nausea not present at all. After we're done we head inside and I parachute the remaining 20mg. Upstairs again M and I enjoy more music and a few computer games.

+4:00

A bodyhigh remains, all though most of the feelings of euphoria have ended. I feel a bit itchy, and scratching my scalp seems to make it stop for a while. The insulfation comedown was not too noticeable, and I plan to repeat the combination again. I wait about 30 days between opiate useages, and I have found that this makes experience safe and extremely enjoyable each time. The power of this drug is very appealing, but I we all know where that road eventually leads.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58111
Published: May 23, 2008Views: 51,534
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)