Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
I Don't Plan on Doing It Again
Catnip & Tobacco
by Danny
Citation:   Danny. "I Don't Plan on Doing It Again: An Experience with Catnip & Tobacco (exp56957)". Erowid.org. Aug 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/56957

.5 bowls smoked Catnip
  .5 bowls smoked Tobacco
  .5 bowls smoked Tobacco
  .5 bowls smoked Catnip
  1 bowl smoked Catnip

CatNip Relaxation

Not worth wasting money on, but if I'm looking to relax this works. I was very bored when I came across catnip. So I looked it up wondering what it did. People said it it a mild high of weed, No its not. I don't know what kind of weed they smoke but it defenetly does not feel anything like a weed high. I loaded up my pipe with some tobacco and catnip it was a fairly big bowl too. I did not feel anything just like I smoked a cigarette. Then I loaded just some catnip. The first hit was gross but I kept smoking it. It burns really fast so it was gone before I knew it. I loaded one more because I felt nothing. The last bowl was just catnip, it just made me feel relaxed, thats all. It not worth buying, I just had some because we had cats. The feeling went away in about five minutes. So I don't plan on doing it again.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56957
Published: Aug 23, 2018Views: 202
Catnip (68), Tobacco (47) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)