Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
Very Wise
Alprazolam, Cannabis & Alcohol
by PillPopper26
Citation:   PillPopper26. "Very Wise: An Experience with Alprazolam, Cannabis & Alcohol (exp56214)". Erowid.org. Jan 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/56214

0.5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 0:00 4 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 0:30 2 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Thursday night I picked up an 8ter of some bubblegums. I immediately went home and started smoking at about 10:30 PM. I smoked my first bowl (about 0.5 g.) and crushed up 1 Xanax (0.5 mg.) and swallowed it. I felt really adventurous at first so I decided to raid my parents alcohol cabinet. I poured myself a drink with about 4 shots in it and drank it. It went down very easily. In about 15 minutes the full effects of everything started kicking in, it was about 11.

I went to my room to lie down and started getting extremely scared that I was going to die from drinking and taking xanax it was intensified by the paranoia that I usually get while smoking. I decided to smoke some more. I packed two more bowls. I really started feeling the weed, I just collapsed on my bed and turned music on my ipod but I couldn't stay comfortable because whenever I put on the headphones I thought someone was at my door. I took off the headphones and sat in my bed very dizzy but with a heavy feeling of euphoria. I stared at one spot on the wall above me for about 15 minutes.

During that time I thought about a wide variety of things. I asked myself questions about myself and came up with answers that sounded to me then like I was very wise but looking back on it the answers made absolutely no sense. I fell asleep soon after. The time was about 11:45. I locked my door and in the morning apparently it took me an hour to wake up but all and all it was a good experience and I would do it again but with a lighter amount of alcohol.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56214
Published: Jan 24, 2008Views: 33,205
Cannabis (1), Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Hard (198) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)