Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
I Had Psychic Visions
LSD
by Bobby
Citation:   Bobby. "I Had Psychic Visions: An Experience with LSD (exp55694)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2019. erowid.org/exp/55694

.5 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  1 hit   LSD (liquid)
  1 cig.   Cannabis (plant material)

Greatest Experience of My Life

I had recently purchased 1 trip of liquid acid from my friend. I had always wanted to trip on acid. I bought 1 trip and 3.5 grams of hydro weed. So, I rolled the weed into 2 blunts. I smoked one with my friend. He left shortly after so I dropped the acid.

About 45 minuted later I was tripping. It was night time and my and my friend left the woods and the leaves and trees gave off a metallic glow. Then I felt psychic. My friends were at a school sitting down when I called them. I said 'the cops will come meet me at arrowhead park' after that I had a vision where police dogs arrested all of them and I was there getting maced. So I sat down at the park and meditated. I saw lots of closed eye visuals including a green 'W' which was everywhere.

Then people started shooting off fireworks and I got scared and ran away. After that I had psychic visions of God,Moses, and all religious dietes telling me that I was the chosen one and to lead the enslaves people to The Sea of Tides. I was also felling very happy, the greatest I have ever felt. I smoked my second blunt and thats where the colored trails set in. The were everywhere. Then I started spacing out and I saw a glowing larve come out of a door with a huge eye in the middle. The eye was telling me to join forces with it in the battle against evil. It was weird but also cool.

I went home and started playing 'spyro The Dragon' for PS1. The dragon was flying out of the tv and around the room. Then I started to come down about 4.5 hours later. Aparently it wasn't the best acid but it was all I could get ahold of. This was by far the greatest experience of my life.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55694
Published: May 7, 2019Views: 717
LSD (2), Meditation (128) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Mystical Experiences (9), Various (28)