Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
My Feet Had Weights Attached to Them
Quentiapine, Cocaine, Alcohol & Cannabis
by Jizzle
Citation:   Jizzle. "My Feet Had Weights Attached to Them: An Experience with Quentiapine, Cocaine, Alcohol & Cannabis (exp54856)". Erowid.org. Jan 3, 2008. erowid.org/exp/54856

10 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  1.5 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  0.5 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  50 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine (pill / tablet)

I already knew it was going to be a great night my parents were out of town. I had a fat sack of herb a gram of that white girl and a lot of alcohol. A friend of a friend came over and was like 'Thanks for having me over I got these pharmies if you want them.' Of course I canít deny free pills. So he brought down a huge bottle of 200mg. Seroquel. I was very interested because I have never taken them. He could not stress the fact enough to only take a quarter of the 200mg. pill. I put it in my pocket and continued to party.

It got really late or really early (5a.m.). I needed to go to sleep but I was geeked out. So me and my partner in crime decide we want to pass out. I split the Seroquel into 4ths and me and my friend took about 50mg. each. I was skeptical at first but after about 30-45 min. I was slurring my words and felt like my feet had weights attached to them. I continued to drink and do more lines. I usually rely on cocaine to bring me out of what ever slump I am in. Oh no not this time! I would do a line and the seroquel start to release me but 10 min later I was in the same spot. Fucked up!!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54856
Published: Jan 3, 2008Views: 16,550
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Large Group (10+) (19)