Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
I Feel So Good Right Now, No Joke
Clonazepam
by clever joe ism
Citation:   clever joe ism. "I Feel So Good Right Now, No Joke: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp54394)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2019. erowid.org/exp/54394

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  1 tablet oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

On a bright thursday afternoon my friend sue and I decided to smoke marijauna. It was her first time so I was quite excited. We called up my friend and went over to his house to pick up a bit of green. We smoked out of a bong. My friend was acting crazy, and he explained his actions where because of this unusual nerve pill calld klonipin. 3 bucks is a good deal for anything so I bought it. I took it. About an hour later the most pleasant feelin hit me. I was kind of floating and extremly content with life. After about an hour and a half it began to go away. But even that was pleasent. It felt like just waking up on a sunny morning. Stretching was great and I just felt good.

Yeah. It was fun. Dont see how anything negative could have came out of it

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54394
Published: Mar 17, 2019Views: 390
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), General (1)