I Never Come All the Way Down
Cannabis
by Jon
Citation:   Jon. "I Never Come All the Way Down: An Experience with Cannabis (exp54349)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2017. erowid.org/exp/54349

smoked Cannabis (daily)

It's strange, how I can think of how real reality used to seem.
How solid, clear, stable.
I've smoked weed since last year. Daily. Normally 2-5 times a day, average 8 bowls.

The weed high... I've panicked a few times, never anymore, only when I wasn't used to the feeling. The dreamy feel. It's all about letting go into the feelings, with any drug.

But, anyways I hate how I feel high all the time now, not high high, but altered, not completely normal. I feel it is weed that has done this to me, not cocaine or x. Becuz my everyday experience feels like weed, although I do smoke a lot of times a day, even hours after I have smoked I still feel high.

Perhaps I've just had so much THC in my brain its permanently altered. Panic attacks suck, I had one the first time I smoked, it was the worst. After that I knew what one was and was no longer scared. the best way to take drugs is slow and easy at first. Unless I am in an extremely happy mood, which normally causes the best effects.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54349
Published: Aug 9, 2017Views: 1,230
Cannabis (1) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)