Read about Erowid in The New Yorker
encyclopedia of psychoactive substances." Nov 16, 2015
A Giggly Experiment
Escitalopram (Lexapro)
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "A Giggly Experiment: An Experience with Escitalopram (Lexapro) (ID 53678)". Jun 7, 2006.

DOSE: 40 mg oral Pharms - Escitalopram (pill / tablet)

Okay so i'm really bored and on a nasty drug testing regime and I've really been needing SOME kind of mental distortion (reality is BORING for me!).

I recently got prescribed Lexapro (Escitalopram) 10mg a day. I am really bored so I just took four of them to see what happens.

T+0:00 I just popped four of them, it's 9:11pm, we'll see what happens, im currently just listening to some music and surfing the web.

T+0:45 nothing happening yet...

T+1:00 Been really giggly, I cant stop smiling and laughing at pointless stuff, I dunno if im just in a good mood or if somethin is happening.

T+1:10 yeah it isn't the lexapro, cuz now I feel normal again.

T+1:20 I feel a lump in my chest, it doesnt feel bad or weird, I kinda like it actually, kinda feels like I swallowed something big whole or something.

T+2:00 I went and smoked a cigarette and kept laughing for no reason, it was pretty enjoyable, now im just gettin into some music

T+3:00 I'm pretty delirious I dunno if im tired or if it's workin, I'm laughin at things I normally wouldnt.

The next day: I woke up feeling extremely tired and groggy, but once I got moving I felt really relaxed and in a very good mood

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53678