Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 +, support accurate drug info, and get a
beautiful Huichol yarn painting, made by local artists in Mexico.
They're fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
Arousal for Both Sexes
Yohimbe
by Shaetje
Citation:   Shaetje. "Arousal for Both Sexes: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp53452)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/53452

oral Yohimbe (tea)

My boyfriend boiled 4 tablespoons of bark in water for about half an hour, getting a nice and red tea. We normally have it with honey, which makes it taste really nice, but this time we used a little bit of sugar.

I sat at my computer a worked for a little bit. Then I really felt like singing. My voice comes out surprisingly clear every time I drink it. I can reach higher notes than normal without too much effort.

I was starting to feel a little sweaty after a while. The room felt quite hot. Then I also noticed that I was getting really wet down there (though not horny).

When I got into bed with my boyfriend, he looked so beautiful and felt amazing. We kissed, and the kiss felt more sensuous than usual. He stroked my back, and I felt tingles all over. Each touch was heavenly.

He was erect and hard before I got into bed. But when me made love, it was even bigger and harder. We both had a really intense orgasm.

After that I fell asleep. My boyfriend had trouble sleeping, and ended up being awake in bed for another two hours.

This is what has happened for the last three times we used yohimbe.

I would also like to mention that I have tried meditating on yohimbe, but it makes it hard to focus. My mind is more likely to drift off into random thoughts about the last South park episode, so it's not particularly helpful in that sense.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53452
Published: Jun 14, 2007Views: 25,540
Yohimbe (96) : Sex Discussion (14), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)