Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Got Brownies
Cannabis
by youngstoner
Citation:   youngstoner. "Got Brownies: An Experience with Cannabis (exp51626)". Erowid.org. Aug 21, 2021. erowid.org/exp/51626

1 slice oral Cannabis (edible / food)

I have been smokeing the sweet cheeba for a few years and find myself quite experienced.

I went to my friend 'daves' place. He told me about the batch of special brownies he had made. Dave and I each ate one. I did not know what was soon to come.

About half hour later it hit me like a dump truck. Everything started spinning and I felt myself bursting out in fits of laughter. It felt like I took being stoned and amplified about a million times.

It was probably the best experience of my life and I will soon do it again!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51626
Published: Aug 21, 2021Views: 294
Cannabis (1) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)