Pyschward Testing
DXM, Cannabis & Drug Testing
by Samuel Tuss
Citation:   Samuel Tuss. "Pyschward Testing: An Experience with DXM, Cannabis & Drug Testing (exp50351)". Erowid.org. Jan 12, 2009. erowid.org/exp/50351

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    oral DXM (pill / tablet)

When I was 17, I had a nervous breakdown of sorts. I was due to go to the psychward, and the night before I smoked some bunk weed (didn't do anything to me), and I ingested around a box of coricidin. The following day I was admitted into a psychward, and as part of the whole process I was tested for drugs. I tested positive for PCP, and I'm pretty sure I had none. I'm almost certain that it was a false positive.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 50351
Published: Jan 12, 2009Views: 5,905
DXM (22), Drug Testing (59) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)