Weed Reck!!
Cannabis
by firsttimer
Citation:   firsttimer. "Weed Reck!!: An Experience with Cannabis (exp50042)". Erowid.org. Jun 1, 2020. erowid.org/exp/50042

1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Ok, well I had tried weed the night before with little affects(first time) the second time I tried it I decided to smoke a whole fat joint, this was some potent shit according to my best bud who was with me. Well after I smoked the joint I came inside from the backyard , I went and did a routine of putting in eye drops and getting some spray deoderant and a peppermint candy for my breath after I finished putting the eye drops in, I looked in the mirror.... I stared like I had never stared before everything was like melting then I remeber saying oh my god no! No! My grandparents were to be home in 15 min .. I still had the physical abillity to do what I wanted I was just slow. So I ran quickly to get my guitar??? I have no idea why. But on the way there I could see itcoming in ...coming out almost as if my perception was focusing in and out I got there and brought my guitar back to my room..... Then my parents pulled in I was trying to think quick and went to lie down in my bed. I pretended I was asleep and I don't remeber much but my friend went home and I woke up the next day almost seemed like I had flash backs for about 1 hour then everything was fine and I went on to work.

This was the scariest feeling I've ever had I don't think I'm going to try it agian. Ill stick to hydrocodone.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50042
Published: Jun 1, 2020Views: 463
Cannabis (1) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)