More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
I Think It's Shit
Toad Venom
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "I Think It's Shit: An Experience with Toad Venom (exp50020)". Erowid.org. Jun 6, 2006. erowid.org/exp/50020

1 hit smoked Toad Venom (dried)

about a week ago a friend found a toad near a pond by our cabin(we live in australia). It was bufo. I was pretty excited to try this because the friend I was with said that if I take a big hit it is very intense. It was about 3:00PM and my friend obtained the venom with out hurting the toad. We let it dry for a little bit and we finaly put it in a glass test tube and lit it up I took a hit first and about a couple seconds later it came on so strong all I remember was seeing bright colors and then becoming so dizzy and my vision went black I woke up on the floor curled up in a ball about 20 minutes later and realized that I had urinated and shit myself. There was also vomit all over my shirt my friend was also about done with his trip and said his trip was nowhere as intense as mine was. I will really think again before trying toad.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 50020
Published: Jun 6, 2006Views: 27,451
Toad Venom (46) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2)