Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Food for Thought
Ginkgo biloba
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Food for Thought: An Experience with Ginkgo biloba (exp48288)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/48288

oral Ginkgo biloba (daily)

I started taking ginkgo because my bud smoking was doing mean things to my short term memory (actually Iím stoned now). 2 capsules a day. a month later Iím able to recall childhood memories in way more detail(Iím 20), concentration has definitely improved and I feel Iím using a broader vocabulary in normal daily conversations (acid was the one who made me read the dictionary in the first place). Short term memory is still fucked, especially when I forget to take ginkgo for a day or maybe my keys just like playing hide and seek.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48288
Published: Feb 27, 2007Views: 11,529
Ginkgo biloba (195) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)