Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Very Poor Extract
Amanita muscaria (10x extract), Syrian Rue & Cannabis
by Sam
Citation:   Sam. "Very Poor Extract: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (10x extract), Syrian Rue & Cannabis (exp47825)". Erowid.org. Feb 28, 2008. erowid.org/exp/47825

1.0 g   Syrian Rue (extract - 10x)
  T+ 0:20 1.0 g   Amanitas - A. muscaria (extract - 10x)
  T+ 0:00 1 cig. smoked Cannabis

Having a free and rather dull evening I thought I would try a gram of 10x Amanita extract I bought a while back. I dosed on some syrian rue extract 20 minutes before hand as it may enhance the effects. After dosing withe extract I waited. And waited. nothing happened.

I ran a bath a rolled a strong joint hoping it would boost any amanita effects (they are meant to go very well together). nothing though. I was spaced out, yes, but it was due to the syrian rue and strong joint combined.

Picking and preparing ones from the wild are my best bet (trust me, they do the trick).

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47825
Published: Feb 28, 2008Views: 8,628
Syrian Rue (45), Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)