Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Goodmorning Tea
Kratom & Psychoactive Amanita spp.
by Achra
Citation:   Achra. "Goodmorning Tea: An Experience with Kratom & Psychoactive Amanita spp. (exp43816)". Erowid.org. Feb 26, 2007. erowid.org/exp/43816

1 tsp oral Kratom (powder / crystals)
  1 tsp oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (ground / crushed)

In the last year, I have begun experimenting with the legal entheogens available in the US. I am an experienced psychonaut, and have previously enjoyed LSD, Marijuana, Psilocybe, E, Opium, and Kava. I meditate daily and have a working knowledge of western Magick, neo-paganism, Taoist philosophy, etc. Years ago, I was most interested in grey magick and 'drugs' that would show me something intense.

Nowadays, I find that meditation, taking things as they come and a more Taoist perspective is taking me down better roads. In these pursuit, I have found that this 'Tea' is a delightfully pleasant legal mind-alterment.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43816
Published: Feb 26, 2007Views: 6,150
Meditation (128), Amanitas (5), Kratom (203) : Alone (16), Retrospective / Summary (11)