Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 383 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
Great Combo Flying Into Space
Nitrous Oxide & Cannabis
by DaBoMb
Citation:   DaBoMb. "Great Combo Flying Into Space: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide & Cannabis (exp43608)". Erowid.org. Sep 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43608

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  3 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Well to let you know I have tried many different types of experiences trying to find a great feeling. I've been smoking for about 2 years and never had a bad trip. I started trying nitrous by itself and absolutely loved them. The 10 second euphria was better than most things I have tried.

One night my friends and I were having a party and started doing everythng we usaully do, but this timeafter smoking and getting to an 'elevated state' we decided to try nitrous.

No Lie this was the best feeling I've ever had. My body seemed to fly up into space and twirl around seemingly moving very fast. Traveling to many different places disco rooms, water, and flying. The intense sensation was beyond good. After I started to settle down I was still left with a happy giddy feeling that made me simply explode with a sort of 'jolly' energy running around simply having a great time. I did a few more nitrous charges and were simliar to the first all great sensations
As a conclusion, the feeling was absolutely great!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43608
Published: Sep 3, 2018Views: 790
Cannabis (1), Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)