Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
A Beautiful Thing
Heroin
by Cripp Budz
Citation:   Cripp Budz. "A Beautiful Thing: An Experience with Heroin (exp43277)". Erowid.org. Feb 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/43277

repeated insufflated Heroin (powder / crystals)
    repeated smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I have tried many many substances in my time... And as a big time recreational drug user, I always wanted to try heroin, but never really thought I would get the chance. As a white boy, it was always hard to sniff out dope especially in a heavily black population. Anyway, when I finally found a good connection from the street, I got pills of heroin (plastic capsules filled w/ white heroin). At 10 dollars a pop, there was a lot of dope (although it wasn't top grade) and it was affordable. The first time I did it, I went to a concert at shortly after. My drug of choice is painkillers, so I was really looking forward to heroin. After a few lines I wasn't feeling anything. So I had a few more, and headed out to the concert w/ my friend. When the concert began.. It hit me. It was like a body high I hadn't experienced before.. And I loved it. It wasn't quite like pills to me, but made me want to just lie down and close my eyes and just relax while listening to the music. At intermission I did a few more lines.. And for the rest of the night.. I was practically in heaven. I then did it several more times and went to parties on it and small friend gatherings... I personally think the drug is suitable for doing anything anytime.. Although some people I know get a little edgy and irritated when around a lot of people.

After a few weeks of occasionally getting the pills of heroin... A couple of my friends an I went in on a big buy. What we came out with was a fat sack of soft powdered brown heroin. This shit was unbelievable and put me to a whole different level than the other stuff had. Just chillin on the balcony smoking cigarettes and listening to the birds chirp was absolutely fantastic. I had no worries and couldn't tell temperature or anything.. One of the beset experiences I've had.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43277
Published: Feb 1, 2019Views: 3,310
Heroin (27) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Not Applicable (38)