Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Mellow
Suboxone (Buprenorphine) & Cannabis
by Steve
Citation:   Steve. "Mellow: An Experience with Suboxone (Buprenorphine) & Cannabis (exp42470)". Erowid.org. May 15, 2006. erowid.org/exp/42470

2.0 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:00 1.0 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 2 hits smoked Cannabis

I aquired an 8mg buprenorphine tablet and was told to start out with a small quarter of it. A friend of mine decided not to heed that advice and, upon taking 4 mg, he spent an entire night vomiting and miserable.

With this in mind, I broke off about a quarter of the pill and let it dissolve under my tongue. about an hour went by and I still wasn't really feeling it, so I took a little more. I probably ingested 3mg in all. soon after the extra bit dissolved, I started to feel the effects. My body felt heavy and I was very relaxed. At this point I smoked two hits of pot off my one-hitter, and this sent me flying. Upon closing my eyes I felt very dizzy, but with my eyes open it went away. I was a little nauseous and more so when I tried to eat, but I felt great overall. This is definately something I'll do again. Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to the time, but the full effects lasted at least 4 hours.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42470
Published: May 15, 2006Views: 26,624
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : Combinations (3), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)