Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Hazy
Amanita muscaria (10x resin) & 4-HO-MiPT
by stretch
Citation:   stretch. "Hazy: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (10x resin) & 4-HO-MiPT (exp41588)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2005. erowid.org/exp/41588

4-HO-MiPT
      Alcohol
    repeated smoked Amanitas (extract - 10x)
    repeated smoked Cannabis

I very recently got 1g of 10x amanita muscaria resin. One evening after a day of tripping 4homipt (still lingering in my brain) then drinking some drinks with a good buddy, him and I decided we should try smoking some being we only had a small amount a green left. So, we packed about half a bowl and placed a about 1/4g of amanita extract on top of the weed. I then lit it just for a moment to soften it up and then stirred the resin in with the weed (which was also very high grade). After that I proceeded to take a very large hit after holding the lighter to the mix for about 5 seconds. Me and my friend repeated this many times until before I knew it we had smoke about 3/4 of the gram over a hour +. Being I was intoxicated at the time already, the experience is a bit hazy but I do remember that both of us were very giggly and happy and has some very good conversation for a few hours before we went to bed. I remember there weren't any major visuals, but everything did look a bit 'different'. I remember going to bed and lying there for about an hour or so before I got to sleep, I had alot of thoughts that were deeper than any drunken thoughts, and I remember there were some unique CEV's but just can't remember exactly what they were like.

I woke up feeling refreshed for getting drunk the night before. I also remember there was a very sluggish feeling in my throat like I needed to hock up some phlegm. I have yet to smoke the rest of the gram which I might do tonight. Not drunk this time, so I can get a clearer image of what they are all about.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41588
Published: Sep 8, 2005Views: 16,146
4-HO-MiPT (342), Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)