Not Great but Interesting
TMA-6
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Not Great but Interesting: An Experience with TMA-6 (exp41387)". Erowid.org. Jun 1, 2006. erowid.org/exp/41387

40 mg oral TMA-6 (powder / crystals)
    oral Alcohol (liquid)

Me and a friend acquired this chemical from an undisclosed internet company, came in 100mg bag and he smoked a little of it one night with a friend, so we had about 80mg left apiece.

At about 2pm we split the dose and ate it. He didn't eat all his he left like maybe 8mg which he snorted afterwards, said it burned like hell.

I felt a little tripped out, I giggled a little bit and felt awesome just like I do on LSD or Mushrooms, colors were bright after maybe 2 hours or so (this takes a little while to kick in, although we had just eaten). I saw a little bit of visual distortions, some things looked a little off for a seccond and then went back to normal, a wall moved on it's own once, I could make stuff move, but I can kinda do that when sober so it doesn't really count. There was a tenseness in our necks and our hearts were beating sort of fast, likly due to the Amphetamine in this compound.

Food tasted exsquisite, music was orgasmic, lights were pretty, I was happy. The ocean looked cool.

I dose pretty high on halucinagens, I do a full 1/8 of shrooms or more, 3 hits of acid or so, this was not very strong feeling, I would have liked it to be stronger It was sort of like 1 hit of good acid.

It does last a long time, at about 11pm we went to a friends party, a drink or two proved to relax the tension built up from the TMA-6, but after 4 or 5 I was just drunk feeling with a little bit of giddyness. Sleep was fine for a little while, woke up after 8 hours and couldn't go back to sleep which is unusual for me though.

I'll probably stick to my LSD.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41387
Published: Jun 1, 2006Views: 10,408
TMA-6 (270) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)